Now, more than ever, having a quality and affordable home in which to shelter can make or break a family’s ability to overcome this pandemic.
Your gift goes a long way – especially during and after the COVID-19 crisis:
It has provided emergency food to families in need
- Our ReStore trucks have provided emergency food for 300 families to date though partnerships with other nonprofits including La Casa de San Gabriel Community Center
It creates and maintains safe, healthy housing
- We are expanding our critical home repair program with safety measures in place to keep everyone healthy
- Currently processing over 200 homeownership and home repair applications to help families access or maintain safe, quality and affordable housing
- Creating 50 new homeownership opportunities in the next 36 months across the San Gabriel Valley, including Alhambra, Altadena, Azusa, Baldwin Park, El Monte, Monterey Park, and Pasadena
It helps open and run our new ReStore in Duarte
- At the new Duarte ReStore, 100% of the store’s revenue will help speed the building and repair of homes right here in the San Gabriel Valley region
Thanks to your generosity, Habitat homeowners like Alejandra have been able to shelter at home and weather the biggest pandemic in our country’s recent history.
“Even during the COVID-19 crisis, our home gives us hope!” Said Alejandra. “We feel secure while sheltering in place.”
Want to speak to someone about making a donation?
Have questions, comments, or ideas about helping our neighbors respond to and recover from this crisis?
Contact Paul: E-mail or call (626) 340-2280