Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day by thanking our loyal donors, partners, volunteers, supporters, and shoppers
On St. Patrick’s Day, we want you to know how lucky we are for people like you (our Habitat heroes). When we work together, we offer hard-working families the opportunity to create a healthier and more vibrant future.
Whether you donate, partner, volunteer, advocate, or shop at our ReStores, you can make a tangible impact that will last for generations.
Here are a few reasons why your generosity matters so much to our mission to end the affordable housing crisis in the San Gabriel Valley:
- In fiscal year 2021, you donated over $3.6 million to build and repair more homes. Read more on our 2021 Gratitude Report.
- You helped us launch our three-year, $28 million campaign to help 100 families here, and abroad, build or repair their very own place to call home. Learn more.
- 6.450 total individual, youth, and corporate volunteer hours were put in at our ReStores and construction sites
- 200+ tons of goods were diverted from landfills through ReStore donations
- 40,886 customers shopped at our ReStore and all the proceeds went back to helping our mission
- And much more!
The housing crisis is ongoing. 2021 is proof, with your support, positive impact can be made in the fight to solve it. Every donation, every volunteer hour, every purchase at the ReStore, every advocacy effort – contributes to helping families live and remain in a safe, decent, and affordable home.